Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SD Dyno Day

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 11:25 AM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SD Dyno Day

For all us that have been talking about this on the Tue GTGs here it is. I've talked to The Dyno Shop, AEBS, and Pann Auto. The following are the offers for 10 cars at each shop: I'm sure some might consider going lower if there are more cars. Please post if you're in and what shop you would prefer.

AEBS: $70 - 3 pulls. A short cool down period between each of those three. Time for MINOR adjsutments (ie: jet size, boost level, etc)

Pann Auto: $50 - 3 pulls. No cool down. All participants must pay in full one week prior to dyno day

The Dyno Shop: $50 - 2 pulls. No cool down. Half of the participants must pay when the day is booked.

Now granted some loving benefactor could pay for the deposit at the last two but I know I'd dont' have that kind of money to throw around. So if you do and are willing let me know.

The List

1. Miaplaya - AEBS
2. Brimstone - AEBS
Old 07-28-2004, 12:45 PM
jwkirkland

Default Re: SD Dyno Day

The List

1. Miaplaya - AEBS
2. Brimstone - AEBS
3. jwkirkland - AEBS
10. [/B]
Old 07-28-2004, 01:12 PM
cyberz350

Are all the shops offering A/F readings with the dyno's? And what day are you guys planning to do this?

Last edited by cyberz350; 07-28-2004 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-28-2004, 01:25 PM
BrImSt0ne

Originally posted by cyberz350
Are all the shops offering A/F readings with the dyno's? And what day are you guys planning to do this?
not sure about the a/f readings, we'll have to check on that. it's gonna be saturday august 7th.
Old 07-28-2004, 01:45 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by BrImSt0ne
not sure about the a/f readings, we'll have to check on that. it's gonna be saturday august 7th.
Actually I haven't locked in that day yet. I just asked if they had it open. I need to make sure we have enough people. So yes tenatively Aug 7 but we can go later if need be.
Old 07-28-2004, 01:52 PM
BrImSt0ne

Old 07-28-2004, 04:17 PM
JimRHIT

hmmm ... I got a booty call flyin in the weekend ... not good guys .... she is so not into this sorta thing .... we shall see
Old 07-28-2004, 08:47 PM
BrImSt0ne

Originally posted by JimRHIT
hmmm ... I got a booty call flyin in the weekend ... not good guys .... she is so not into this sorta thing .... we shall see
If we need to push back the date so everyone will be able to make it that's cool with me! If that date is not good for anyone else let miaplaya know.
Old 07-28-2004, 09:22 PM
protocav

the soonest i can do it is the 21st. i don't care where we go, but i don't need any time for adjustments, so pann is fine for me.

Chad
Old 07-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: SD Dyno Day

Originally posted by MIAPLAYA
For all us that have been talking about this on the Tue GTGs here it is. I've talked to The Dyno Shop, AEBS, and Pann Auto. The following are the offers for 10 cars at each shop: I'm sure some might consider going lower if there are more cars. Please post if you're in and what shop you would prefer.

AEBS: $70 - 3 pulls. A short cool down period between each of those three. Time for MINOR adjsutments (ie: jet size, boost level, etc)

Pann Auto: $50 - 3 pulls. No cool down. All participants must pay in full one week prior to dyno day

The Dyno Shop: $50 - 2 pulls. No cool down. Half of the participants must pay when the day is booked.

Now granted some loving benefactor could pay for the deposit at the last two but I know I'd dont' have that kind of money to throw around. So if you do and are willing let me know.

The List

1. Miaplaya - AEBS
2. Brimstone - AEBS
3. z boy will go where cyberz350 goes (nos mentor)

Old 07-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Z BOY

Originally posted by JimRHIT
The things we'll do for puz z
Old 07-29-2004, 05:20 AM
MIAPLAYA

We can push it till then. That would give everyon including the shop time to get the cash and set it on the calendar. So lets set it at Aug 21. i'll call AEBS and get us on the calendar for that day. Let me know if this is not going to work for anyone ASAP. BTW you guys might be suprised but i'm probably not going to dyno my Z. I have only added suspension mods to it since the last dyno so it wouldn't make much sense unless I get soemthing before then. If I dont I'm going to dyno.....are you ready for this....wait for it.....here it comes....my Frontier :-) Believe it or not I did a baseline on it a while back and since I have added an intake, some Iridium plugs, and should have the exhaust done soon ($250 for an catback exhaust can you believe that ****). So that may be my dyno vehicle.
Old 07-29-2004, 05:23 AM
MIAPLAYA

1. Miaplaya - AEBS
2. Brimstone - AEBS
3. jwkirkland - AEBS
4. ZBOY - Following the NAwzzz
5. protocav? - Pann
Old 07-29-2004, 08:25 AM
protocav

1. Miaplaya - AEBS
2. Brimstone - AEBS
3. jwkirkland - AEBS
4. ZBOY - Following the NAwzzz
5. protocav - Fine...you bastards...
Old 07-29-2004, 08:51 AM
jwkirkland

Sorry guys, I have plans all day on the 21 of August....got to count me out if we do it then....

And then there were four...

JWK
Old 07-29-2004, 09:18 AM
MIAPLAYA

How bout Aug 28?
Old 07-29-2004, 09:25 AM
MIAPLAYA

Ok talked to AEBs. They said they can do it pretty much anytime after this Saturday. When I asked him to go ahead and schedule us for a day he said that if its on a Sat (only way to do it I think) We would need to pay on that Friday. I think thats a little more reasonable than a week out but its up to you guys. I'm setting this up for all of us but I still want everyone to be happy about it. So how bout this Aug28 Sat everyone must pay by that Friday Aug 27? If you can't do it let me know. Obviusly I would hate to push this back for months but I want everyone to be included. So far the only cant do its are next weekend, and before Aug21. So Aug 28 should give us all time to set this up on our calendars. let me know.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:28 AM
BrImSt0ne

How bout Aug 28?
That's good for me. I wont have my kid that weekend so i'm free. Thats the day after my birthday so if someone (or the whole group) wants to buy me something for my birthday (like wheels or a performance mod) i'm cool with that too.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:29 AM
Z BOY

Question Need 10?

If we need 10, we should get them confirmed first, before we reserve the day, no? What info have you rec'd re cyberz' question about a/f readings?
ps:whats wrong with giving them the $50 the monday before the pull? That way if someone doesn't show, we still get the group price, and why tf are we going all the way to Santee when Pann is more centally located and cheaper?
We can push it till then. That would give everyon including the shop time to get the cash and set it on the calendar. So lets set it at Aug 21. i'll call AEBS and get us on the calendar for that day. Let me know if this is not going to work for anyone ASAP. BTW you guys might be suprised but i'm probably not going to dyno my Z. I have only added suspension mods to it since the last dyno so it wouldn't make much sense unless I get soemthing before then. If I dont I'm going to dyno.....are you ready for this....wait for it.....here it comes....my Frontier :-) Believe it or not I did a baseline on it a while back and since I have added an intake, some Iridium plugs, and should have the exhaust done soon ($250 for an catback exhaust can you believe that ****). So that may be my dyno vehicle.

Last edited by Z BOY; 07-29-2004 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:47 AM
Z BOY

Default Re: Need 10?

Originally posted by Z BOY
If we need 10, we should get them confirmed first, before we reserve the day, no? What info have you rec'd re cyberz' question about a/f readings?
ps:whats wrong with giving them the $50 the monday before the pull? That way if someone doesn't show, we still get the group price, and why tf are we going all the way to Santee when Pann is more centrally located and cheaper?

Quick Reply: SD Dyno Day