Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is so not fair..... :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2002, 04:15 AM
Goober
Charter Member #57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see we all face our own hell with this car.
Old 07-03-2002, 04:18 AM
NSANY
Charter Member #52

Jay:

Let me be the first to offer my services in directing our PS2-owning friends on where to get their PS2 mod chips.

I'll also be happy to devote my PC 24/7 to burning copies of the original game on DVD, and will be equally happy to distribute them to our aforementioned PS2-owning friends in the my350z.com community.

I MUST GET A COPY OF THAT GAME!!!
Old 07-03-2002, 04:38 AM
InternetABYSS

PLEASE LET COPAT MAKE COPIES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE........WITH SUGAR ON TOP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I"LL BUY A PS2 RIGHT NOW IF YOU LET HIM MAKE COPIES!!!!!! AM I GONNA NEED A MOD CHIP???????
Old 07-03-2002, 04:40 AM
InternetABYSS

THAT IS SO MUCH CRAP..........I WANT THAT GAME cd MORE THAN THE THING I GOT FROM NISSAN.........ZISME WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS SEND US THE GAME......SONY WOULD LOVE YOU FOR IT>>>MOST OF US WOULD RUN TO THE STORE AND BUY A PS2
Old 07-03-2002, 04:41 AM
HEUGE
Charter Member #40

Oh Geez...

Nissan if you are reading this post, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow us poor owners the option of buying the press kit, or just leave a few in our glove compartments.

I've been quiet, but now I am absolutely disappointed in the package that was sent to us. *Yes, read that as a spiteful complaint* Even the writer from msnbc/newsweek who panned the 350z will be getting the press packet including this game for which I will lust. It's just not right... oh verily... it's just wrong.
Old 07-03-2002, 04:49 AM
Intrepid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Putting a game CD in JUST the press kit is inappropriate.

Last edited by Intrepid; 07-03-2002 at 04:52 AM.
Old 07-03-2002, 04:57 AM
netviper

tsk tsk you know piracy is illegal.
Old 07-03-2002, 04:59 AM
InternetABYSS

OK.. I normally dont post like crazy...like i'm doing now but I know ZISME is loged on and looking around and I beg that he reads this.....ALL of us preorder customers have been DYING....I REPEAT DYING to drive the 350z. Most of us have substancial deposits out for months.

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE PLEASE send us the game. I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN.....THAT WILL EASILY MAKE THE 2 more months OF WAITING SAIL BY.

PLEASE PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY>>>>I BEEN LOOKING FOR A GAME WITH THE PRODUCTION Z FOREVER......YOU GOT IT YOU ARE HOLDING BACK....PLEASE TELL US WHERE TO BUY IT IF YOU WONT GIVE IT TO US FOR NOT BAILING OUT OF THE PREORDER PROCESS.

IF YOU CAN DO IT TODAY....POST IT SOMEWHERE>>AND HAVE OVER NIGHT DELIEVERY....I WILL PAY OUT THE A@@ FOR THAT GAME>>>>>>>>PLEASE PLEASE DO SO......YOU WILL MAKE A SMALL FORTUNE IF YOU DO......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

IF THERE ISNT A POST OF SOME WHERE I CAN FIND THE GAME WITHIN THE WEEK.

I AM CRAZY ENOUGH TO CALL EVERY PHONE EXTENSION AT NNA AND ASK FOR A COPY.

I DO NOT WANT TO BUG NISSAN.....BUT THIS IS HOLDING OUT ON US........MY PHONE CALLS WILL START ON JULY THE 5TH....

I DONT CARE ABOUT EMBARGOS AND OTHER STUFF....REVIEWS...WHATEVER....THE CAR AND DRIVER REVIEW WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME>>>>

I WANT TO DRIVE THE CAR VIRTUALLY......TRUST ME I WILL SHUT UP>>>>IF YOU MAKE THIS GAME AVIALIBE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM...........

I BEG OF YOU>>>>>>PLEASE...................IF YOU NEED ME TO MAKE A 350z WEBSITE INORDER TO GET THE PRESS KIT GAME.....I PLAY A WEBDESIGNER TOMARROW TO HAVE IT DONE......YOU NAME IT>>>>>>>>JUST ALLOW ME TO GET THAT GAME......

INTERNETABYSS=GAMENUT=350ZNUT=GOING POSTAL IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS WITH OUT THIS PACIFER.....

CALL ME WHATEVER ...FLAME ME TO DEATH......WHATEVER YOU WANT....

PLEASE----------NOW THAT I KNOW THAT GAME EXISTS>>>>IM REALLY GONNA FREAK OUT SOON IF I CANT OBTAIN IT.....

FYI......SO WHAT IM SPOILED>>>THATS WHY IM GETTING THE Z DURING THE PREORDER ANYWAYS......WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE DO U THINK PREORDER ANY WAY........
Old 07-03-2002, 05:18 AM
InternetABYSS

JAY....If by the end of the week Nissan doesnt offer that game to the public.....ill buy you a ps2 for that game...only catch is i would like the original you can make a copy...did i say that....that would be illegal.

Let me know...pay pal is a good thing
Old 07-03-2002, 05:29 AM
wxtornado

Jay, I smell an online auction brewing........

I have an xbox too so I'd have no use for the game, but I'm willing to bet someone would open the bidding at say...$30 plus shipping.........!
Old 07-03-2002, 05:30 AM
InternetABYSS

WELL>>>COST DONT MEAN CRAP.....THEY SOULD HAVE THE SMARTS TO POST IT ON THEIR WEBPAGE FOR 50 bucks and sell it make some cash whatever they need to do.

like I said sony would love it if 5000 people went to buy a PS2 just because nissan release the game. NISSAN marketing needs to wheel and deal alitlle with their venders.

JAY IF YOU HAVE MORAL ISSUES...about COPIES.....THEN I UNDERSTAND...IT IS VERY WRONG TO MAKE COPIES OF COPYRIGHTED GAMES..(WINK WINK) YOU GOT MY EMAIL...USE IT (WINK WINK)
Old 07-03-2002, 05:32 AM
NSANY
Charter Member #52

Originally posted by JmanZ
Copat... let me get this right... you know Nissan watches the forum, and you're asking me to allow you to make copies of this game or walk me through making copies of a game that is copyrighted?

(Am I the only one that thinks this isn't a good idea to post in an open forum?) (haha)

-j-

Permit me to retract my offer to distribute. I will, however, offer to advise any members on the methods of using a DVD-R. This advice is given strictly for educational purposes. The instructor does NOT condone nor endorse the use of this knowledge to illegally copy copyrighted material. The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owner/proprietor of my350z.com.

And as for modding a PS2? Again, strictly for educational purposes!

Nissan, if you're listening, you can make an ***-load of money if you offer this game for sale on your web site -- look at the number of people who want it! I'm not asking for a freebie here (even though it would be nice). I'm willing to shell out the money for it. So pretty please, with sugar on top -- sell me the game.
Old 07-03-2002, 05:37 AM
InternetABYSS

JAY... I GOT ONE THINK TO SAY...PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD ...every time i look at that scanned image of the game its making me nuts....seriously...If i cant get it then....i wanna forget that it exists......

IM GONNA GO INTO DENIAL NOW......and forget I say this thread....

FEEL FREE TO DELET MY POSTS....It is not like me to go post crazy but for once...i have a reason why....you dont understand how long i been trying to get GRANTRISMO CONCEPT CARS......MAN...Tis just a couple more hours till the video from sportz I'm sure that will help me forget about seeing this game posted. Well atleast for 14 min.
Old 07-03-2002, 05:40 AM
VandyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried game shark yet. Thats how I got my Z on GT. $15-$25
Old 07-03-2002, 05:42 AM
NSANY
Charter Member #52

Originally posted by InternetABYSS
JAY... I GOT ONE THINK TO SAY...PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD ...
Here here! Let's delete this thread before we ALL get in trouble. (And I mean that with no malice towards anyone)

The guys with the shotguns are probably already on their way to my house to bust me for talking about burning DVDs...

(And let the record show that no agreement was ever reached between one 'copat' and one 'JmanZ' to conspire to illegally distribute any copyrighted material. And for that, Jay deserves a gold star.)
Old 07-03-2002, 05:46 AM
NSANY
Charter Member #52

Originally posted by JmanZ
A couple tracks. Basically, a scaled down version but a nice touch for sure.

-j-
Not to be a pain in the ***, but are they different tracks than the original A-Spec GT3? I already have the 350Z in my GT3 garage, which was rewarding enough.

I bought a legal copy of GT Concept from overseas, and will be performing some minor surgery on my PS2 to get that working this weekend. GT Concept has the full production version of the Z, plus a TON of other cool overseas cars that aren't in the NTSC N/A game. (Like the WRX STi...)

Anyhow, if you can summarize the game a bit, it might help to quell some of the bonfires burning to actually have it.